Is to provide superior social and health care services to local authorities, care homes, individual private homes, nursing homes, schools, communities, private and public hospitals at affordable prices through provision of vetted, highly qualified and experienced care staff in a socially responsible manner.
We provide, but not limited to, the following services:
- Provide 24/7 home support to clients carers even at short notice;
- Develop social and health care personnel to the best standards possible for short term or long term assignments;
- Place highly qualified and dedicated candidates at nursing care homes, individuals homes, schools, business, schools, communities, private and public hospitals and other places;
- Provide a conducive working environment for staff.
We are guided by the following principles:
- Promote the interest, real choice and independence of service users.
- Respect the rights and dignity of service users and those that we work with.
- Ensure highest standards of health and safety for service users, staff and those that we work with.
- Maintain, uphold public trust and confidence in our social and health services.
- We are registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC).